Join The Electro-Motion Team
Come join our great culture and growing team at EMI!
Since 1967, EMI has been the premier provider of emergency power system maintenance in the Bay Area.
We are a trusted protector of people and resources for Bay Area firms in the Health Care, Property and Facility Management, Technology, Bio-Tech, Financial Institutions, Manufacturing and Retail industries.
The average tenure of our team is over 7.5 years due to the family feel and culture we have created.
We have internally promoted 3 of our employees, gained skills and certifications on our team that have led to increased compensation, engagement, and bonuses for our team in 2022.
We have integrated a new business system and business development team in the past year that has put us on a trajectory for significant growth that requires additional team members to be added to our team.
Our People First core value, working environment, and annual voice of employee surveys drive our priorities in the business.
Take a look at our job posting for an opportunity with an employer who values and appreciates their employees, rewards their efforts, and demonstrates teamwork at every level of the organization.
- Knowledge of engine repair and overhauls.
- Strong diagnostic skills as it pertains to mechanical/electro equipment.
- Excellent technical skills, proven effectiveness, positive attitude and maturity.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience doing this, or similar, work.
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- Superior customer relations skills.
- Excellent work and driving record.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
Electro-Motion, Inc. is a growing and well-established generator service company. We are seeking Technicians with Diesel Engine Troubleshooting Skills and those who have a holistic focus on Emergency ...