Electro-Motion, Inc. is a growing and well-established generator service company. We are seeking Technicians with Diesel Engine Troubleshooting Skills and those who have a holistic focus on Emergency Power Standby Systems with an emphasis on the electrical diagnosing end of our business. We perform field service and preventive maintenance on generator sets, motor generators, automatic transfer switches, diesel engines and fire pumps.
Candidates must be self-starters and team players. Technicians are in daily contact with our customers. They must represent Electro-Motion in the field in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of engine repair and overhauls.
- Strong diagnostic skills as it pertains to mechanical/electro equipment.
- Excellent technical skills, proven effectiveness, positive attitude and maturity.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience doing this, or similar, work.
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- Superior customer relations skills.
- Excellent work and driving record.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
Strong electrical/electronic diagnostic skills on power generation equipment.
Ability to understand and troubleshoot electrical controls.
Electro-Motion is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, creed, color, religion, ethnic background, gender, sexual preference, age or any other category. Applicants must be able to understand and speak, read and write fluent English. We support a drug free working environment.
Electro-Motion offers competitive compensation packages, which include paid time off (PTO), medical, dental & chiropractic plans, retirement plan, etc.
This position is based in Fremont, CA. Hourly compensation commensurate with experience and skills. Interested? Send your resume with experience, education, and salary history by e-mail (email@example.com)
$32-50 per hour and 15% OT is the typical range of pay for this role dependent on skills and experience.